*Gives Caroline big hugs*

Quote Originally Posted by Stinkweed Imp View Post
Hello!

You can call me Rain! I'm gender-fluid (slightly leaning towards female.) I didn't know this thread existed; I saw it in Friendly Banter and thought I would say hi!

...Hi?
Hey~

Quote Originally Posted by WarKitty View Post
New thread: kitten request line now open.

Also, a few observations on ponytails from my project tomcat annals:
Spoiler
Show
A low ponytail is an acceptable unisex style, but there are differences. For one, men almost never part their hair putting it up. Women brush their hair smooth, whether it's parted or pulled straight back, while men tend not to except with very formal things. Women also put the ponytail tight, even at the nape of the neck, using hairspray and clips and such to control and loose hair. Men tend to have looser ponytails, and stray hair is generally ignored. A male style seems to be created by simply running fingers through hair and pulling it back, while women's styles take more careful brushing.

There's a certain segment of men's styles that seem to cater to very carefully trying to look like you don't care in a specific manner. And this seems the easiest for someone like me to hit.
Hey Kitty~ *Hugs* ^_^

Spoiler
Show
Hmm... I've been kind of meeting that in the middle by brushing my hair, then pulling it back from the sides into a loose ponytail with my normal part. Sometimes a bit will stick up until I smooth it out, and there's almost always a bunch of hairs at the base of my skull that stick out that don't get entirely covered up because the tail's higher. If I'm doing it because I just feel like it, though (instead of just needing it out of my face and/or something I'm working on), I like to leave a bit loose at the front and keep it behind my ear. X3

*Wonders if you have any advice on handling those base-of-skull hairs? Has been considering laying on her bed so gravity pulls it back, isn't sure if that'd work very well*

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
I signed up for a free magazine sample. The sign-up email asked me for my payment method, which I listed as 'payments' instead of credit card (because if I write 'cancel' on the payment stub, I get my free magazines but no subscription). The confirmation email asked me for my credit card info to guarantee fast delivery. Just this week I got an invoice asking for payment or payment information.

I have yet to recieve my free magazine...

Capitalism. n.n

Quote Originally Posted by Zorg View Post
And here's a couple of (kinda low res) photos my sis-in-law took when we went to the Miss Fisher costume exhibition:

Spoiler
Show

You look so fancy and cute. :D

And a life update:

Spoiler
Show
Still fighting depression, had a few like panic attacks and such, still not working but I'm on benefits now at least (been about 8 months since I was in hospital). My daughter moved away but she comes down and stays for a weekend every month now and a week during holidays, and she's using female pronouns with me so life's kind of going well in some ways.

Biggest problem is I sleep far too much, like 16 hours some days, just have no enthusiasm to get out of bed some days.
*Hugs* It's good that your daughter's using the right pronouns.

~Bianca