No.

Nonono...

Oh this is bad

Hi.

I've dabbled in Eve a few times over the last few years, however I've only ever gone beyond hi-sec once (in a Cormorant) and I got blasted out of a space at a gate camp two jumps in. Well, ok, there was also that one time where I had to cross a single low-sec system with my new mining barge (I'd spent almost all the money I had at that point on buying it) but apart from that no experience in low or null. I was making the jump to battlecruisers when I dropped out last, my primary at that point was (if I remember rightly) a passive tank drake that I pulled the build for straight off of a design thread.

Regardless of skills, what made me drop the game was the fact that it just wasn't fun to fly alone. At all - the two corps I've been in were very small and didn't have more than maybe one person online at the same time as I was. Given that this looks like it would solve that - albeit via a quite possibly very long trip through low/null - I think I could be up for coming back to the game if you'd have me.