Quote Originally Posted by Reinboom View Post
You still have "LVIII: URFworld" at the top of your post.
Let's just leave it, see how long it lasts.

Also, general question for the thread. I generally play AD carries that are pretty safe or at least mobile: Cait and Trist are probably my two best. I've recently been trying to learn Twitch and getting my butt kicked. I understand in theory that if I can farm well and get to a point where I'm strong, I have the ability to sneak around and ambush people, but I feel like I'm not understanding how to do his aggression right. As best I understand my own problems, they are

1. I don't know how to do good trades in lane. I feel like if I stealth up for a good opener, I'm vulnerable to all the enemy ADC skills and everything the support can throw at me. But if I save my stealth to get out, my trades are just weaker than most other ADs due to short range and less burst.
2. I feel like I'm doing something wrong in my midgame positioning. I've watched several pro games where somebody with just a BoRK stealthed on top of someone and then opened up with everything for a kill. I try to do the same thing and end up doing maybe 2/3 of someone's hp before they get away, which often results in me getting killed a bit later because I've used all my stuff but didn't get the kill that would allow the team to push for an advantage.

Basically, I have an understanding that the champ rewards aggressive plays, but I'm doing something wrong in making them and I'm not sure what.