View Single Post

Thread: War of the Final Whisper [IC]

1. - Top - End - #109
    Bugbear in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Default Re: War of the Final Whisper [IC]

At the mention of someone lurking outside Sekla's house, she turns around quickly and eyes the area with suspicion, before turning back to Sekla.
    ... No. It was not I. And it makes me less keen to remain outside. Let us enter, then.

As she enters, she seems to ignore the mess entirely, and gives only a cursory glance to the children before finding an untossled chair to sit on.
    "I'm sure you have noticed my injuries. I come from a battle to the north. One I believe you were near, if the mephit is to be believed. If so, you have my thanks. We suffered some losses as it was, but we were able to avoid the worst of it. Most escaped, although some were injured gravely in the fire. The work of a Chelish golem, I think.

In any event, I wish to warn you. I am a cleric of Lady of Graves. Or Pharasma, if you prefer. Since the end of the Age of Enthronement, over a century ago, we have strived to prepare for an attack we are only vaguely sure of. Recent years have confirmed we were wise to do so. There is a cult that has arisen that strives to break this land into death and chaos for some purpose. And many souls have been torn from our Lady's domain. Have you heard of the recent warmongering, and the string of assassinations? Most have. Although fewer are aware that those slain have be unable to be restored to life, or even communicated with from beyond the veil. Surely, you and your allies have investigated this?"
    Last edited by Thrair; 2014-06-07 at 03:35 PM.