So... Gonna post in spoiler blocks as these are things I'd like to be a surprise to as many people as possible. Morph, review at your leisure. Other EMPIRE! players, don't open this.

Spoiler: Events
Show

1) A wandering preacher appears in a LoF majority country, preaching to the masses that he has had a vision of the future, and the world will burn. The Lord of Fire had judged the world to be faithless, and a will send a great inferno within 44 years to purge life from the planet. Those who commit ritual suicide by burning themselves will be cleansed of their sins and allowed to return to the world after it has been burned.

Converts to this sect are encouraged to burn their families and friends, and then either burn themselves or if they are particularly selfless to become wandering preachers bringing the method of salvation to other areas.

In reality, the preacher is a survivor of the Order of True Fire and any time one of his followers burns himself or another person, their soul dies and their inner fire is transferred to First Brother Adam. For the obvious purpose. Whether he completes his plan or not will depend on if/when the players figure out what's up. A battle on the spirit ship may or may not be in order.

Additional cool idea for what could happen if Adam escapes: Lunakellai faces off against him aboard the spirit ship, but if unable to defeat him. Instead he forces both to reincarnate. Hilarity ensues. Only happens if the players don't figure out what's up or don't make any moves to stop Adam (since it's mainly my character). Basically, it allow a round two in the physical realm, where more players can participate, if no one is able to stop the plan.

...More when I think of more.