View Single Post

Thread: Smash Brothers 4 General

1. - Top - End - #119
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Smash Brothers 4 News - Release windows, characters, and more.

Quote Originally Posted by OracleofWuffing View Post
    For those of you hungry to see the newcomer, a video is available for you to digest.
    Nice. Very old-school.

Also, Mr. Game and Watch appears at the end of it, which likely means he's back. Not that there was ever a reason to think otherwise, but still. Kinda odd he'd show up before being officially revealed, though.

Edit: Apparently it's been revealed that all of those moves Palutena sounded off in her trailer are special moves, and like the Miis she gets to pick between three for each slot. Pretty interesting. Speculation as to which go to which slot:

Neutral B: Heavenly Light, Auto-Reticle, Celestial Fireworks.
    Up B: Warp, Rocket Jump, Jump Glide. (These are all pretty obvious - the recovery moves.)
    Side B: Explosive Flame, Super Speed, Angelic Missile.
    Down B: Reflect, Counter, Lightweight.

If this is right, I think I'll be going with Heavenly Light, Explosive Flame, Rocket Jump, and either Reflect or Counter, at least at first. Maybe one of the other moves will grab me once I've tried them out, but that's my initial reaction.
    Last edited by Zevox; 2014-06-10 at 11:09 PM.
    Toph Pony avatar by Dirtytabs. Thanks!

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis