Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
[Pokémon Park]

Becca sighs. Ugh, why do people keep bothering her when she's trying to catch a Heracross?! "Becca. We're kind of busy." She says, not any more friendly than before.
[Pokémon Park]

Vis just looks at the other woman, but since she keeps quiet he thinks she isn't the talkativ type.

"Oh, didn't know that. If you don't mind I would offer my help. I assume your trying to catch a Pokemon?"
Due to the fact they just fought one, this is a real good guess.
Quote Originally Posted by Recaiden View Post
Mika is so fast! Leah manages to keep up though, drifting through walls that the kitsune has to climb through, popping out of wrecked cars and diving through sinkholes that should be impassable. This place is pretty grim; what does the hypnotized woman want here? It's inspiring how the place was repeatedly rebuilt, and at the same time, such a shame how people give up. Leah doesn't really bother hiding, as Mika has proven pretty oblivious so far; she simply follows to see where they are going.
[Apokalypse Street]

Oblivious? I don't get why she appeared like that. I mean Leah didn't told her in the face she will follow her. Can't forget something you don't know.If Leah really doesn't hide, she will soon notice Mika going for a different path. She will head for buildings and tries to loose her follower by changing her direction and going around corners so they loose sight while she heads for another direction. At least, if Mika is sure her follower is either lost or the feeling of beeing watched is gone, she heads for one building.
The building is half broken, at least the whole right side seem to be crusshed by something big, still the rest of the building seems ok. Mika will head for her apartment, closing the door behind her.