1. - Top - End - #48
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: What do you Girls want from a Guy physicaly?

Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    Sadly. :/
    Spoiler: NSFW and TMI time
    Show
    Though I'd say that the, the before part is actually kind of impressive. So often there seems to be a tempo that starts up that makes it very hard to break off for a shower when one's already engaged in a certain level of play. Unless you just mean showering before going on a date if at all possible.

That they're impressed by the after part is more depressing. Like finding out that one is the only male-type person that one's circle of female friends knows or has slept with that actually will go down on a woman.
    Spoiler: Definitely TMI and NSFW
    Show
    The showering before going on a date is implied, actually I shower every day anyway.
    What I was specifically talking about was the use of this wonderful and uncommon bathroom implement called a bidet, which I understand is not something one finds easily outside of Italy. Anyway, I think washing the relevant bits before engaging in sexual activities is mandatory for both men and women. Yeah, even if you had a shower before the date, since time passes between the shower and the actual getting intimate and in the meantime you sweat, you maybe go to the bathroom, and so on...
    Which ties in nicely with your comment about performing oral sex. I won't do it unless she has just cleaned herself up, nor will I accept it unless I had the chance to do the same, except maybe in particularly passionate moments where doing so would be impractical or impossibile. And of course I wouldn't ask it explicitly nor explain my reasons for not doing it if she doesn't... I'm not an *******... A simple "I don't feel like it" is usually enough, expecially if followed by some pretty good alternatives. Smart gals will get a clue anyway if the relationship continues. Heck, if it continues, you will get to a point where you can talk about these things openly without being indelicate.
    To put it simply, I don't want to find unplesant surprises down there and while I am quite scrupulous with my personal hygene, I feel like it can't hurt to have a quick wash up just before the act itself.
    So far, it has been appreciated by my partners, though I guess YMMV on just how necessary it is.

Regardless, there are people out there (mostly males, but a few females as well) who wouldn't even shower before going on a date, or clean up after having sex. This is ****ing gross. I remember one particular time when a couple of friends joined us at a bar and I could clearly smell what they had been doing just prior to joining us. FFS have some decency.
    /rant.
    Last edited by Kalmageddon; 2014-06-13 at 07:38 PM.
    Avatar made by Strawberries! Grazie paesą!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Beer View Post
    You win the worst GM thread BTW.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyzzyva View Post
    From a different thread, even!.