@meschlum:

I assume there is some kind of demonic pact or synaptic learning that I'd need to go through to understand the full implications of your posts. Regardless, it sounds like a certain blend of genius and madness, and, as you might imagine, I am desperate to know how you came to understand or comprehend, commune or meld with GWM. Is there a GWM for Idiots or a handbook for Raksha? I keep trying to read that book. Where do I start? Every time I go for it, I get a couple pages in and realize that I don't remember what the book has been about these last few pages.

I'm a smart person. Really. But how do I come to greater understanding of Raksha mechanics? Because they are, bar none, my single favorite part of Exalted, and I am in serious need of understanding them so all my in-game BSing on their behalf doesn't display my rampant, passionate bias for everything fae and fair (and not so fair).

@ everyone else:

Any insights? GWM hurts my head, but Raksha are awesomesauce fluff. I'm starting to wonder if I am a secret Raksha-kon or something; literally, lucid dreaming makes up a big part of my life, and the fluff for the Wyld is like my inner landscape every night.

Help a person out with your own thoughts and experiences with Raksha and their mechanics. Shape for me a tale, and let us all share in it via the Waypoint known as the internet.