1. - Top - End - #120
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [PTU, IC] The Invisible League 3: You actually exploded!

Claire
    -I'm discrete, can keep a secret, and dream science is one of my many secondary intellectual pursuits so I'm sure you can imagine why we've wound up working together frequently, but yes she's the one we were talking about before.-

-When Wisp told us about Sam she of course had some explaining to do. I can't say I approve of what wisp did at all nor am I totally convinced thats the whole story. Mass conspiracy and ancient history lessons and legendary pokemon are hardly an excuse for illegal imprisonment, interrogation, and delayed treatment of very clear mental illness brought on by illegal tampering and brainwashing. I know the likes of Wisp, and Skull aren't exactly known for their ethics, but the behavior seems a bit extreme for her, but I digress this sort of speculation isn't healthy and unless I feel there would be more incidents like this from her its not worth making my bussiness.-

-Anyway despite being rather sensitive about stuff that could cast supernatural humans in a bad light Wisp isn't usually one to get to mad over people sharing things. Slippers is the one you have to worry about he's very protective of Wisp in his own twisted way, but thats only pertinent to sharing things about Wisp herself. As for what I've already been told exactly Wisp only shared information she said she had found out herself and shared with you already. She didn't give much in the way of details on your recent encounter with kuro other than it leading to you and her making a deal where she backs off and leaves kuro to you. She said it was your business if you wanted to share more than that.-

-Oh small side note do you know anything about a stabbing that happened in the powerpoint fitness center a little while ago?-
    Last edited by passinglurker; 2014-06-23 at 08:20 PM.