Market Street

Ah, the bustling Inside market. The places, the people, the sounds, the colors...
The color Veronica is looking for is blue, of course. And it's partway there.
Jace's stand is one of the semi-permanent kind- it's a simple wooden "room" set up in the side of the road, with many more next to it, although he snagged the rare chance of being on a corner, resulting in one less neighbor. Sadly, although he does keep it nicely in shape the owner doesn't let Jace paint the facade blue since he's just renting it, so he had to settle for just the sign, which is Jace's signature shade save for the coppery letters spelling out His Dragon's Keeper. He never was entirely sure if he got the whole joke, but Zebes said people would. He was never sure what that meant.

The place is neat and tidy, with a few baubles and arcane-looking gizmos on display for the public, but for the most part everything seems to be sorted into compartments and containers for ease of finding things.

Veroinca can probably find it easily, because if she's listening she can probably hear Jace's voice. That and the sound of a harmonica.

"In a while now, I will feel better; I'll face the weather before me,
In a while now I'll erase the irony and buy back each word of my apology
All the uninvited tragedy stepped outside...
Ask yourself now where would you be without days like this,
When you finally collide with the moments you can't forget?

Now, he's not very loud, no louder than anyone else with a stereo on their counter to help pass the time. He's not being rude or anything, but familiar voices often cut through foreign ones.
Getting there finds him sitting with his back to the street at a bench he's set up, working on something blocked by his back, although the shimmering blue tendrils of his Power wrap around his hands as they move enough to see them. Zebes sits eyes-closed on a tall stool placed in front of the counter, playing his harmonica. It's normal sized despite some slight modifications by the way, so he has to sit it like a cello and move his head to actually play it.

So do I remind you of someone you never met, a lonely silhouette?
And do I remind you of, some place you wanna be, so far out of reach?

(Zebes pauses from his instrument to offer a Wo-o-oh!)
I wish you'd open up for me, 'cause I want to know you, Amaryllis...bloom..."

They'll probably have to make themselves known. There's a little sign next to an ordinary looking business push-bell which reads "If we're distracted, please ring bell or alert the dragon. "
Huh.