View Single Post

Thread: [DFRPG] Fair Play

1. - Top - End - #128
    Dwarf in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Default Re: [DFRPG] Fair Play

Felix went down the stairs as silently as he could. With the business people in the adjacent room, he had to be as sneaky as possible. He tried sharpening his ear in order to see if there was someone in the back of the house, where the lost and found office was. By paying a little more attention, he could finally make out Matilda's voice in the backroom. She was talking to some guy about...something, he couldn't really make it out because of the conversation that was happening in the tea room to his side. But that mattered little, he had to sneak into the office and grab the suit without Matilda noticing him, otherwise he was gonna get the scolding of his life.

Felix peeked out towards the office door, which wasn't completely locked, and it seemed no one was inside.he man's voice continued. As he got ready to jump the handrail and sneak in, the man's voice from the tea room continued. "Fine. Here you go. Fifteen grand, as demanded." There was a pause and a rustling noise, like a bag being searched through and papers moved aside.

The woman laughed. "It doesn't really look like much as cash does it? All right, here it is."

The man made a choking noise. "You were wearing it?"

"Sure." Another laugh. "It's not like it's dangerous, I had the best object reader in the country guarantee it for me. And I was pretty sure you wouldn't suspect that I..." The voices faded as Felix drew away with a swift step, sprinting into the office in the blink of an eye. He closed the door as fast and silently as he could, and inside...
    Last edited by Fernosaur; 2014-06-24 at 11:01 PM.
    Spoiler: Now playing...
    Show

The Game Master in Space Conqueror Nostromo
    Cain Matthews, the Sixth Child in Closed are the Gates of Heaven 1d.
    Felix Chevalier, the broke but carefree Knight Errant in The Dresden Files: Fair Play