Quote Originally Posted by Fragenstein View Post
This is why I opened it up to more than just a dogfight. Han can run well. Worf is a determined tracker. Both tend to never give up even when the odds are against them.

By the way, we should ignore The Worf Effect for this. Han tending to always win against Worf's getting knocked around like a ragdoll is a meta-consideration that goes against the spirit of competition.

Yes, ship-to-ship needs to be considered, but it's not the only factor. They're just tools. I'm looking for a real showdown where both sides use all of their resources. Han being the cunning criminal escapist and Worf being the uber-Klingon hunter.
Point being with the speeds being so different, Han can run, arrive at his destination, deliver whatever contraband he was smuggling and then mosey off to the other side of the galaxy and Worf will never catch him. If Worf suddenly catches him on a planet I suppose its pretty much whoever shoots first since basic ground weapons (blaster pistol vs phaser) are roughly the same when dealing with unarmored opponents. Han probably has a better chance at being deceptive to Worf and thus letting him get a shot off first though.