1. - Top - End - #212
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: General Exalted Discussion XVI: Chej Kejak, Pokegod Trainer!

@ Rikandur:
    I already have such a character made for a Naruto game long ago, but in the context of Exalted she would be more suited for a Dragon-Blooded family, because she was raised by her clan to basically aspire to be ANBU Black Ops from an early age, as the family in question (The Masuku family if your curious, with her name being Naneko) had a lot of people in ANBU, and basically took the whole "ninjas are supposed to be lying killers who wear masks for their duty" thing as seriously as possible, the only difference between them and ROOT being that they're a still a family that loves each other....just...they pretty much deceive everyone else. but I can't really port that over to an Alchemical because the entire inner conflict with her is that she acts like a cutesy girl who is a fan of cats to deceive others but is really a serious ninja, and how she gradually starts to doubt her own identity and how this conflicts with her family and so on and so forth, which is y'kno,w a DRAGON-BLOODED story, so enough about that.

@ Phelix:
    1. well the problem with that is Alchemicals are MADE to be Champions of the State, they start off being famous celebrity robots loved by the people who are expected to do heroic things for the good of Autochthonia, the only real corrupt or degrading origin she could have is if she had Gremlin Syndrome and I don't want that, cause its either a dark secret or the reason why your a rogue Alchemical that everyone wants dead and is only a matter of time before you get killed because it becomes infinitely harder to have human contact because the stigma of having Gremlin Syndrome and such, that and I don't want the possibility of my Alchemical going fully bad, because once a GREMLIN Alchie hits 10, they're unplayable.

2. Possible, there are charms for Alchemicals to erase memories, so she could have had her memories erased for one reason or another.

3. hm. possible.

4. possible.

5. hm. I dunno, it seems kind of contrived that she would just start failing out of nowhere.

6. I'm all about making characters with more brains than anything else, its kind of hard for me to do anything else, I mean one of my early characters was basically a guy who could make a shonen-style hero look cautious, but thats neither here nor there.

so I'll consider, 2,3 and 4.....

Edit: ok, since the game I'm making her for takes place after the Seal of Eight Divinities is broken by a metropolis, how about Gilded Dagger is sent upon a mission to investigate the portal leading to Creation- and then wakes up one month later back in Kamak with no memory of the intervening time. and that she recognizes the absence- and is now trying to investigate what happened during that missing month. that sound like something?
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2014-06-28 at 04:12 PM.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".