View Single Post

Thread: The 8 Guilds of Xil

1. - Top - End - #477
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: The 8 Guilds of Xil

(sorry, had to rush towards the end, Im running late for getting to work D:)
    Spoiler: Cherry Home
    Show
    "Can you stop those trying to escape the wall? They seemed less interested in attacking the guilds, and more interested in attacking those unarmed... If not, maintain the walls unless we need another one to protect those we've already saved."

(Ioristons wall fails to bring anyone down).

Reynauld swings twice, one at each foe that Ioriston has already burned. Dropping both of them.

Arrow fires at one of the men attacking Fife, hitting the one at O18 for 4dmg.

The commoners continue their fleeing, filling up the Cherry Home section and surrounding Ioriston. Some of them look startled at Snow and Ioriston.
    "Are they enemies?"
    "No, that's that Cherry Home queen or something?"
    "Whose the bronze skinned man?"
    "It's an elf! They eat humans!"
    "No you moron, you're thinking of dwarves or something... this guys a guild member."
    "Why aren't you out there helping, elf and tree lady?"
    "We're going to die aren't we."

Snow tries to calm them down.
    "I assure you all, my guild members are handling everything as best as they can, and no further harm shall befall on you."

(Enemies turn)
    One of the men attacking Harnor is Stunned. The other manages to move close to him and graze him for 4dmg.
    "Ouch. Ok, this counts as my daily workout..."

The archer next to Trinida, nervous, swaps to his sword and attempts to strike her, his sword pitifully ricochets off her armor.

The three remaining archers forget about Torma and fire at Trinida instead (honestly, their chance of hitting Torma is what, 2.5%?). Two of them hit for a total of 12 dmg.

The man who shouted draws out a wand from underneath his cloak. He shouts.
    ""Forget it! We can't get them, just get out if you can!"
    He immediately becomes invisible.

The three men who tied ropes to the walls begin to climb down. Two more men begins to flee towards the wall.

Things however, are not going well for Fife. The two men near him attack him once again. One swings and misses. The other, however, gets a good cut on him for 4dmg. Another joins the group attacking Fife, but misses.
    "Haha, this one is practically defenseless, aint no flying hobbit going to save you little boy."

One attacker coup de grace's the commoner at S16.

One man (whom Ioriston burnt earlier). Moves towards Qailee.
    "Didn't flee with all your your other civilians eh?"
    However, he misses his swing.

Chistara becomes flanked by 3 enemies. Two of them strike her for 11 dmg.
    "Betcha don't like bein on da receiving end eh?"

One attacker runs through Ioristons Cold wall, subjecting himself to damage in an attempt to flee.

Finally, two of them draw bows as well, and fire into the commoners section, not caring who they hit. One of them hits the commoner at P30, who drops.

(Cherry Homers.)
    Trinida charges one of the archers that shot at her... but misses!

Qailee, seeming very panicked at being approached by an enemy, 5 foots away. She fires a ray of light at the one who attacked her, but in her nervousness she misses.

Harnor, seeing the trouble Fife and Qailee are in, 5 foot steps away from his opponents.
    "Sorry, I'll be back with you in approximately 6 seconds..."
    He blinks out of existence and reappears a short distance away. With a snap of his hands another prism of color hits two foes, the one attacking Qailee and one attacking Fife, stunning both of them.

"Qailee are you ok? Fife?"

Spoiler: MAP
    Show

(Cherry Homers left:
    Arrow
    Ioriston
    Torma
    Chistara
    Fife
    Reynauld)

Spoiler: Team Golden, I mean, Gilde
    Show

"The pleasure is mine Sophia."

Jannis looks at Waldrick as though he said something really off.
    "I'd hate to see what festivals you do to where a Chiite attack is the norm... this is pretty bad... even if they didn't harm many guild members... they killed many civilians, certainly much more than they lost soldiers... think of the long term costs! They probably killed dozens of farmers and other people who do things that none of us really like to do but someone has got to do it." He looks as if lost in thought.

"This is pretty bad... Maybe I can move more of the guild to fill those roles... how do you two feel about farming or stone masonry since you're new?"

Spoiler: Maddox
    Show
    "I can hurt and heal already you booger! You welcome anyway though."
    She sticks her tounge out at Maddox.

The Sickle Cleric and "Paladin" pause for a moment. Long enough for Maddox to ask the man his question.

The captive spits in Maddox' face.

"HAHA, serves you right! Siding with Marcus!"
    ...Last I checked... he sided with neither of us. Of course, being of the Home you love to play the victim."

He glares at Marcus, but doesn't take the bait.
    "Whatever, step aside whatever your name is- and portlia-"
    "Parila..."
    "I don't care. These captives are going to Gherrick first. He secures information better than any of the other 3."

Spoiler: Serephina
    Show
    (Sorry, in a rush, just looked at time before work and posts take long. So no flavor. Nextime I'll begin with your post, Im going to be late for work.)
    Serephina and Ashelyn both hit the remaining archer.
    Serephina takes 3 dmg in return.

Eland gets slashed for 8 dmg, clearly not as talented in the defense department as the other Minkans.
    Last edited by Oko and Qailee; 2014-06-29 at 02:12 AM.
    (Currently afk halfway across the country.)

Attempting Homebrew:
    Requip Knight