1. - Top - End - #74
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [EMPIRE!] The International Council Summit

At being addressed Aluic looked over at the...what was he? Qzare? He didn't know.

If you should wish to discuss the establishment of civil laws I would direct you to the Shahidi Mkuu, she has been granted right within our constitution to handle matters of law and establishing a unified system of law, which are intended to incorporate the tenets of Radurja. That said I do not believe they shall be overly dependent on the Radurjic faith and as the Radurjic Faith is one of incorporation and acceptance I would imagine those laws you seek to establish could be worked into the Triumvirate's own if deemed reasonable and just but the actual details of your law code would of course have to be revealed to and reviewed by the Shahid Mkuu and her Radurjic judges and advisers before such commitment could be promised."

"As to the matter King Athelmere brings up,"
    he paused, appreciating wryly that he had already been drawn back in, "Perhaps the wanton justice of foreign nations as situations arise should domestic powers be incapable of handling them itself is all we can hope for in which case addressing that issue further will not lead to any resolution that might be pursued by all present."
    Last edited by QuintonBeck; 2014-07-01 at 08:22 PM.

Spoiler
    Show

Amazing Avatar by Qwernt! Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Kornaki View Post
    The whole world is held aloft by a dragon.

That dragon? Held aloft by a bigger dragon.

It's dragons all the way up
    Beat the bejesus out of a Paladin