Quote Originally Posted by Ryu_Bonkosi View Post
I once played a game where it took me 10 weeks to roll a successful attack roll, and when I did, it was to crit a teammate who was under mind control and I dropped him into the negatives.
Ouch! I hope that ended the mind control.
Back in the Shadowrun campaign I ran, Hugo was the hardest PC for me to hit. The one time I nearly killed him, it was by dropping a dwarf with a battleaxe on his head from off the roof of a pavilion. I don't remember the context for the dwarf, but I recall Hugo's player rolling almost all 1s for his defense and getting pasted all over the floor. Luckily the other PCs were able to stabilize and patch him up quickly.

Maybe I should of named that dwarf "Bridge". XD

Quote Originally Posted by Ryu_Bonkosi View Post
Also, have I mentioned that Amaya is freaking fantastic? Because I should have done so by this point.
Aww, she totally is. My inspiration was Raven from the animated Teen Titans series. It took the GM so long to actually hit her because I'd keep using cover bonuses to my defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowardly Griffo View Post
Table Chatter: "The local witch population like to meet up at this tavern called the Breaded Orphan."
That sounds like a tavern I'd have seen in the last D&D campaign I was playing in as a PC.

Quote Originally Posted by dramatic flare View Post
Ranger: I want a rug.
Spoken like a true ranger. :D