View Single Post

Thread: AMEN XLVII: Who's the Leader, Again?

1. - Top - End - #104
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: AMEN XLVII: Who's the Leader, Again?

[Meeting Room]

"And ve remember so many paupers, do ve?" Adal raises an eyebrow, and holds Grayle's look without returning any aggression of his own. Without much but an idle indifference, really. "Money is power and power is money. Vhen people look up and see you have all that they vant, vhen they see you as everything they'd vish to be and cannot be. Then, that is power. Then they vill remember you. Ve have more to do than steal, yes, of course yes, but ve vill do so better vith full pockets."

[Main Room]

"That's fair, I guess. Seeing as I did, er, break in." The Burglar slumps into an armchair, and the worst of his nerves seem to leave him in a drawn-out sigh. Leaving, of course, his usual awkward nature. "Uh, there weren't really any paintings I could get to, no. Well, uh, not many. Didn't really have a chance to look at the place first, um, with the whole blood thing."

"Look, can - Could you tell me, y'know, what this is about?" Because none of the guesses he's coming up with sound very plausible, unless there's a whole zoo of angels out there needing rescuing.
    Last edited by ThirdEmperor; 2014-07-03 at 03:42 AM.
    Meese Mobster by smuchmuch.