I'd like to request a ponytar of my namesake, Lanaya from DotA 2. I've got a few pictures here.

Type: Earth pony.
Coat color: Pale purple-ish, like her skin in the pictures.
Mane color and style: As the hair in the first picture, short, dark and with the curly bits.
Eye color: Pale blue.
Cutie mark: This, in a darker purple than her coat but somewhat... faded in, so it looks more like a pattern in her coat than a picture on top of it? I'm not sure if I'm describing it well, but I'd rather it not clearly stand out like cutie marks usually do.
Pose: Rearing up in battle pose, forelegs ready to kick and stab some unseen foe.
Expressions: Largely emotionless, especially since you can't see her mouth.
Accessories or costumes: Bits of light armour in the style and colours shown in the pictures, but leaving her cutie mark visible, minus the big shoulderpad bits which don't work as well on equines. The mask over her mouth. Bright, glowing pink psi blades, as in second and third pictures, emanating from her outstretched forelegs. Finally, the glowing white refraction shield around her as in the third picture; a dome of pale energy with little glowing white bits floating around.

Sorry if it's a difficult request.