Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
I've been awake for 29 hours straight. Not because of any lack of effort from my part, but I've now learned that I can't sleep in a position where my head isn't fully supported by anything else than my neck. This makes sleeping in a chair quite... tricky, and it turns out neither stations nor trains made it work for me. In retrospect, choosing a nighttime train wasn't such a hot idea.
I'm just hoping I'll be able to sleep on the flight to Australia. Otherwise, I might not be the most sociable person when I get to you, Skep.
I might solve this by booking myself into a hotel on the first night in Australia just to get some sleep. I'll try to experiment a bit on upcoming travels, unless someone claims that day first.

Weeell, the arrival and departure days for Australia as a whole are set, so with the floating day which no one still hasn't claimed, that'll either mean my schedule for you is exactly as written in the schedule, departing one day later, or arriving and departing one day later, depending on who takes it.
Hm, okay. I have work on Mondays, so I dunno if that'll affect our day if we hang out Sunday instead of Saturday.