View Single Post

Thread: AMEN XLVII: Who's the Leader, Again?

1. - Top - End - #116
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: AMEN XLVII: Who's the Leader, Again?

[Meeting Room]

"Vhat else could I say?" Adal says, gesturing to Nicole and her little speech by way of answer to Caius. Certainly saves him some time to have agreeable subordinates. "Vell... I could say novone vas ever remembered for not taking risks. I suppose I could say this is all a little hasty too. Because I'm not planning to rob a bank, or make like some bandit, and never said I vould." He reaches for a remote, bringing up Channel Two on the television behind him. "Ve set our sights higher. Vhat we are stealing is people. See here."

The live footage is covering the race going on in Skyside. The view flickers from a snow-blurred, barely visible feed of the ships coming in from the peak of Mount Jupiter, over to the crowds waiting back at the finishing line. The cameras quickly focus in on an odd pair of combatants brawling within the mob, but by then the candypire is talking again. "So many people, out in the open, vaiting for the ships to come in. Vhen we hijack those ships, ve crash the party and force as many onboard as ve can before fleeing. I've arranged for some tools of production to be moved to our Riverside base, vhere the scared little peasants vill be herded and set to vork."

"Everything understood?"
    Last edited by ThirdEmperor; 2014-07-04 at 05:50 PM.
    Meese Mobster by smuchmuch.