Quote Originally Posted by Drelua View Post
I have a couple questions about the Mind Daggers blade skill, if someone wouldn't mind clearing it up a bit.

First, it says I can switch between my normal form and the mind daggers form as a free action even during a full attack. Does this mean I could attack with the one-handed form in my main hand, switch to daggers for my off-hand attack, then switch back to my one-handed form for my next main hand attack? That feels cheesy somehow, but I don't see why it wouldn't work according to the RAW of it.
Yes you could by RAW. Make sure your DM is ok with it though

I was also wondering if this lets me make a full attack by throwing mind daggers, in the same way as the multiple throw skill. The only real reason I suspect it might not be able to do these things is because of other blade skills, like multiple throw and full enhancement, being completely invalidated by mind daggers, which basically does what both of them do and more at the small cost of a 1 or 2 points of damage. That doesn't really seem balanced to me, which makes me suspect I might be missing something.
This is a little more tricky. Essentially they work the same as 2 regular mindblades (except for the full enhancement) so what makes you think you could full attack throw them? You probably could make your point for swapping to mind daggers then throw one of them and swap back to a one handed weapon (even though one of the mind daggers was thrown) but nothing indicates you can multiple throw with them.

About them replacing full enhancement. This is not really that unbalanced. It's basically if you want slightly more damage (1 average) or slightly more throwing range (30 instead of 20). Oh and you can swap as a free action with mind daggers but since you will most likely just swap between one handed and mind daggers it's not really that big of a deal. I even dare to say that most players won't swap at all.
After level 16ish it probably is better to have the minddaggers because 1 average dmg is basically nothing but more reach on throws is really nice.