1. - Top - End - #237
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Default Re: [PTU, IC] The Invisible League 3: You actually exploded!

Uriel nods in understanding as Mani settled himself down on Uriel's lap, "Go right ahead! Though we can also stop by the Pokemon Center if you want," he offered kindly before resting his weight against the chair and folding his arms softly around Mani's midsection, doing his best to ignore the ominous feeling hanging over him. The car seemed to be calmer around Claire; surely the vehicle had already played out its hand last night. He was just being silly, after all it already molested him on accident once; what's the worst that could happen?

"Yeah, most trainers tend to go through something like this when they add a new mon to the family; especially when there's already a strong bond like the once you have with Faux. It's going to take a while for all of you to adapt to Veil being part of your dynamic now, but I'm sure girls 'll pull through. Just need to keep an open mind," he commented amiably, a bit more relaxed now.

"I kinda got used to dealing with all sorts of personalities since I grew up with a big family, and helped out at our daycare; so I'm willing to help you two sort things out any way I can,"
    Last edited by Regalus; 2014-07-05 at 11:05 PM.
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

Hug me, you know you want to.