Quote Originally Posted by The_Cowinator View Post
Cool. It's like a sixth sense...

Improved Sense of Scrutiny [Psionic]
You know who is watching you.
Prerequisites: Sense of Scrutiny
Benefit: You now have an improved chance to notice who is scrying you. You get an additional +4 to your listen, spot, and search checks made to detect your watcher, and with a successful sense motive check, you can learn the motive to their watching.
Special: You may take this feat multiple times. Each time you gain and additional +2 to your listen, spot and search checks, as well as an additional +1 to your sense motive.
That'd be a nice add-up, however it approaches too closely to 'Detect Hostile Intent', the power.

Isn't Psionic Focus automatically expended when you sleep?
Had forgotten that bit, yes. I'm tempted just to say you don't have to be focused at all.

Bah, I don't really know anything about Psionics. Mainly because I hate it...So overpowered.....
You really want to go there?

...what if the person watching you has Chaotic Mind/Hostile Mind?
Nothing. Just call it a sixth sense

What if the thing watching you is undead and doesn't percieve things visually in the first place? Liches can scry too, ya know. :)
Well, they are watching you by some means. Most undead only have darkvision, and its never explained how that works.

How long does it take to get busted? I mean I'm pretty sure that if I'm ogling the hottie blonde psionicist and she's got the feat, she'll know... But if I'm scanning the crowd and pick her - among several others - out but don't watch for more than a second or two, is she alerted?

I guess the real key is how intense does the attention/scrutiny need to be for it to trigger the spell? Spot check, 1 round of indirect attention, 1 minute...
Thats why I put the line 'particular intent'. If you are just glanced at while someone is looking around the room you won't noticed, but if you are being ogled... yeah, I think you'll know.