Quote Originally Posted by ThirdEmperor View Post
[Meeting Room]

"Vell, that's funny." Picking up the remote again, the Candypire cycles through the channels. He finally stops on a feed from one of Mr. E's countless spy cameras, looking in from the wall around AMENside. The ground is scorched, the airstrip and numerous small buildings are nothing but stubs of stone and metal sticking up from the earth, but the eight-winged, arachnid central structure is still very much intact. "Aha! Seems to me ve have a base in Riverside yet. Vun account vhere you are wrong vithout question. For a second, I have already arranged the buyers. Vhat is to be done vith the people vunce ve have them, that can be discussed vhen ve do."[/COLOR]
Caius nods slowly before speaking, sitting back down and taking his time to ponder over the plan. Hmm. It's a good idea. The only thing we need to worry about is if HALO comes dropping by. Er... VIGIL. Is that what they're calling themselves now? Speaking of VIGIL... Now that they've formed with WATCH, do we have more to fear from them? I'm all up for taking down airships and such... But what are the chances that VIGIL will thwart us? I'm not worried about myself, obviously, but we wouldn't look good failing our first scheme in ages.