View Single Post

Thread: I can help you do that better!

1. - Top - End - #7
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: I can help you do that better!

Bard 7 / Warweaver 1 / Marshal 1 / Virtuoso 1 / Sublime Chord 2 / War Weaver +4 / Virtuoso +4

Silverbrow Human

1. Dragon Fire Inspiration
    H. Enlarge Spell
    F. Lingering Song
    F. Chaos Music
    3. Martial Study
    6. Song of the White Raven
    B. Song of the Heart (ACF in Eberron Campaign Setting lets you trade suggestion for this)
    9. Words of Creation
    12. Draconic Aura
    15. Draconic Aura
    18. Double Draconic Aura

Key Items
    Vest of Legends
    White Raven Crown (granting a white raven stance)

Buffing abilities you have
    Inspire Courage equal to a Bard 20 (with chaos music and a vest of legends), doubled (words of creation) +1 (song of the heart) for +9 to hit and damage or +9d6 fire damage with Dragon Fire Inspiration activated as a swift action thanks to song of the white raven. Note that depending on your reading of it Words of Creation might double all bonuses to Inspire Courage.
    Marshal aura of your choice, I recommend motivate dexterity for the bonus to initiative checks
    Two draconic auras of your choice at +4 (have them running all the time as you don't want to be activating them in combat and there is no penalty to doing so)
    9th level spells from sublime chord
    The ability to cast lots of spells at once with warweaver and have them affect the entire party.

Tactics
    Round one
    Swift action activate DFI, move action release the buff spells from your weaving, standard action cast a buff spell.
    Round two
    Swift action activate Inspire Courage, standard action cast a spell.
    Last edited by Dread_Head; 2014-07-09 at 04:18 AM.