Quote Originally Posted by HammeredWharf View Post
Bard 7 / Marshal 1 / Dragon Shaman 1 / Virtuoso 1 / Sublime Chord 2 / Virtuoso +8

I've done something like this before and must say the woefully small amount of low-level spells you can cast can be a problem, but you can fix it somewhat by using scrolls. I don't think the dragon shaman level is worth it, but if you want it it's no big deal. Sublime Chord gets a nice and free(ish) CL boost, so I'd focus on things that get better with CL, such as some buffs, Black Tentacles and Grasping Hand. As with many other bard builds, Improved Familiar can be great if you give it some low-level scrolls and keep it nearby for Share Spells. It gets your UMD ranks, after all.

Note that this isn't the best Dragonfire Inspiration build, but with the right feats and equipment you should be able to reach fairly good DFI numbers if you want to.

Edit: As Dread_Head suggested, sublime chord war weavers are possible, but I'd refrain from it, to be honest. Having a rather poor selection of low-level spells means War Weaver will only be good from fourth level on and the crappy skills WW gets mean you'd be like a sorcerer WW, but worse. Though as with any support build, it depends on your party composition aka what you want to support.
Dragon Shaman was only an idea, if you think another level in bard or SC or something else is better thats fine by me