Hi everyone, here is a bit of background for my game, and a consideration I want you to...well, consider.

The range of magical beings runs from Raksha toward the Neverborn.

Raksha: Bits of chaos given ever-changing form, they represent every rule and no rule, always forever, randomly fluctuating in accord with some narrative or other.

\|/

Exalts: Strung in between the infinite possibility of the Wyld and the order of Creation, Exalts are part of the system that has the ability to alter it by altering the nature of the narrative itself with their infinite potential and their world-shaking powers. Lunars are closest to the Wyld, while Sidereals and Terrestrials operate in concert with the construct known as Creation.

\|/

Creation: Creation is Gaia, a Primordial that, out of the huge range of possibilities of the Wyld, bound herself into a fixed concept and set of rules, much in the manner of her fellow Primordials. They are still infinite within each concept they embody, capable of multiform variety within their theme, but they bound themselves in their creation of Creation to things like Time, Form, and (to a much lesser extent) Destiny.

\|/

Yozis: These exist roughly alongside Creation/Gaia, but because their self-concepts have been twisted by their vows post Primordial War, they are inwardly twisted and their infinity is currently bound up in their imprisonment, tangled in their psychic trauma. The result is that everything they produce is pretty much bound to be at odds with everything that ever was or ever was perceived to be connected to their hated captors, the Exalts. The sole exception are the Green Sun Princes, who, as Exalts, have a glimmer of the unbound nature of the narrative in them, in which anything might somehow come to pass. The Urge binds them to their Yozi masters, but perhaps the Yozis realize that the GSPs are their lifeline to some future in which they transcend their current unchanging reality. It remains to be seen.

\|/

The Neverborn: Neither all rule like Raksha or one set of rules like Creation, the Neverborn are consumed by one Rule: Oblivion. To erase and negate, to take the infinite possibilities of everything and render them a null sum, this is their dream. One rule forever, erasing even time. But, the Neverborn face a terrible reality; can their infinite, dying selves ever be fully consumed, bringing them the annihilation they have sought since their "death" at the hands of the Exalts? They don't care if it's possible, for they are even more bound by their obsession than the Yozis, as their concepts are "dreaming" in their half-death, unable to actually realize any form apart from the Oblivion of which they dream. The Deathlords and Deathknights are their instruments, but their interaction with Creation taints their embodiment of the dream of the Neverborn, so perhaps all is not yet lost.

\|/

Oblivion: The one, the last rule which erases all else. No variation, no deviation. Blah, blah, Oblivion.

Anyway, so that is my conceptual spectrum. My question for you all is

What if a Deathknight and a Raksha had a baby? This has recently happened, essentially due to Solar instigation. I need to know about what the children could be like. More thematically and fluff-wise, obviously, than mechanically.

Thanks again.