View Single Post

Thread: AMEN XLVII: Who's the Leader, Again?

1. - Top - End - #133
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: AMEN XLVII: Who's the Leader, Again?

[Meeting Room]

Then, Nicole got an idea.

A grim idea.

Nicole got a diabolical, grim idea.

A grin that the Nexus shall soon learn to fear upon her fair face, Nicole sarcastically retorts!

"Yeah, we should totally hole up in the base constructed by the drow nymphomaniac who sold AMEN out that we abandoned because AMEN couldn't even defend our main base at full strength in our previous confrontation with WATCH!"

Finish him!

"Twenty-two henchmen were permanently erased in the aforementioned confrontation. Less than ten AMENites are in attendance at this meeting. You haven't a snow block's chance in the Nether of holding both this base and our Riverside base if we draw Vigil's attention to the Riverside base. If they believe that the base is abandoned, they aren't likely to raid it."

"And you can count on VIGIL hitting us back after we kidnap a hundred or so people on tv."

"That's the fun part."

"Anyway, we need to get this show on the road or there wont' be a race to crash. I'll handle the kidnapping. I'll require a caster or two - preferably with experience in ritual casting. They'll help me precast a massive aoe spell before linking up with the airship assault teams."

"One more thing before I yield the floor to someone else."

"Don't position yourselves in front of me before the kidnapping operation is completely finished. My kidnapping technique isn't as precise as you might think it would be..."

Ominous ambiguity builds drama! Mwahahaha!

Also, so many candy people! Nicole just glances at the living cookie interloper and disgustedly plugs her nose. She doesn't mind having someone else join in on the evil scheming right now, but this guy seriously needs to buy a different brand of cologne.

-------
    [Main Room]

"Umm..."

Alexis rocks from side to side upon the couch, carefully choosing her words and phrasing before she continues.

"I know that I'm not supposed to visit you, but..."

She pauses and looks toward the front door as if she desperately hopes that a certain someone will appear.

"Future alt-verse me told me that I should start hoarding treasure now. She recommended that I join MERC for money and wizard school for knowledge, but we would like you to grant us permission first, so can I please join MERC and wizard school pretty please?"

Pretty please with sugar on top?
    Last edited by The Alexandrian; 2014-07-10 at 11:43 PM.