Upon waking for what seemed like the hundredth time, Kara silently groaned and leaned her head back, surveying the area just for some hope of it keeping her mind of how much this sucked. To no avail though really, she was still on this damnable flight and seemed like she would be for many hours to come. She lightly ran her fingers over poochie's ball for a moment, as though to hold back the standard temptation when surrounded by disciplined people to shake up their lives, when the plane finally, mercifully landed.

She could barely keep herself from speaking out after that. Ugh finally... she thought to herself as she tried to stretch out after sitting in the hard seat for so long. Kara was so focused on just trying to get feeling back into her legs that she almost didn't notice the pamphlet thrust towards her. For a moment she had a look of slight confusion, but upon seeing the name she gave a wicked smile and took it from the dark skinned woman. "Thank you very much for your hospitality." Kara spoke without any of the sarcasm she intended with the words and quickly stepped off of the aircraft.

"More like thank you for nearly driving me out of my mind." She muttered after taking a number of steps away from the stuff people and their guns, all in her standard rough accent. "Now let me just see here what dear Jammy has to tell me about this place...", said while she adjusted her loose-fitted jacket. Knowing well enough how people reacted to her appearance and general state of dress, she also reached into her bag for her pair of shorts. Not very easy to do while holding onto an important pamphlet, but she managed well enough. While tugging on the tight clothing she held up the pamplet, reading through it carefully while passing it from hand to hand as needed.