Quote Originally Posted by Landis963 View Post
No. I think we're just assuming its jealousy until proven otherwise (Dan's commentary doesn't exactly hurt this assumption, it must be said).

hrm. Could be Tedd's the power behind the Moperville madness. But then why didn't the space whale thing note that the epicenter of it was him? If Tedd is radiating power like that, it seems plausible that the whale would be able to sense it.
George being jealous of Justin's male friends and unpleasant towards them is not new (he did the same with Elliot). Given the little backstory we had for him at the start of the arc (the reaction to Tedd's hair) he's very likely to be gay.

As for Tedd being the reason Moperville is this way... I don't think so. Also I don't think it's usual for Tedd to have this aura - it's due to his recent discovery, as noted above. It is much more likely that it's Pandora's doing, and it's possible that she is doing that to Moperville because Tedd is there. So indirectly responsible, I can get behind, directly responsible not so much.