Quote Originally Posted by The Alexandrian View Post
[Main Room]

"Umm..."

Alexis rocks from side to side upon the couch, carefully choosing her words and phrasing before she continues.

"I know that I'm not supposed to visit you, but..."

She pauses and looks toward the front door as if she desperately hopes that a certain someone will appear.

"Future alt-verse me told me that I should start hoarding treasure now. She recommended that I join MERC for money and wizard school for knowledge, but we would like you to grant us permission first, so can I please join MERC and wizard school pretty please?"

Pretty please with sugar on top?
[Main Room]

Zefir looks up and stares at Alexis. STARES.

"A future alt-verse told you that?" he asks with one brow up. That doesn't sound good at all since this means her alt-verse can time travle and that is bad, very bad.

"I'm not sure how far you can trust a Future alt-verse. But I can't deny she said something right. It's time for you to go to school. I give you permission for the school." He says and takes the burger to bit in it.

"MERC is something I can't allow you." he says. "They might not take contracts to kill someone, but if they ever find out our connection.. Well let's say we both get into trouble."