Dispatcher is silent for a moment, though all of you can imagine his eyes on you.

"... One of our members has failed to report from Nantus, a farming village a day to the north east. This in addition to visions suggest that this will be something you're all interested in. Given that you're all simply training right now I'm sure you'll be ready to move by noon at the latest..."
S/he pauses a moment, as if to judge your reactions.
"Nantus is about to begin some sort of festival, something to some farming god or another, I've not been informed and I doubt it's important, but you should expect outlying farms to be empty. I've also been able to find for you some assistance."

A hand reaches out and places a amulet on the desk.
"Break it if you need help. As always, you'll be expected to pay it back. A soul or two should your help die, a favour should it survive, I've been told we've been approved a Orthorn, so if you need to kill something, it's there... Questions?"

Spoiler: DC 10 Planes
Show

A Orthon is a elite soldier of hell. Capable of holding large areas and fighting at long range.

Spoiler: DC 15 Planes
Show

Orthons a mid-ranked elite soldiers of hell, trained in fighting in phalenxs, armed with a crossbow fuelled by it's lifeforce and armed with wicked barbed spears, they are capable of turning back demon charges, sometimes single handedly. However their life is pure pain as they live bolted into their armor.

Spoiler: DC 17 Planes
Show

Devil traits. Can prevent planar travel nearby, when severely injured or killed flesh eating maggots will flee it's body. Fiercely devoted to the hierarchy of hell, willing to follow the stupidest of orders... And not to bright itself.

Spoiler: DC 23
Show

Fiendish Codex 2, Pages 128-130. To be modified to PF of course.