A169
In its current writing, nothing can help with the half damage against corporeal.

To be fair the whole thing is phrased a bit oddly. Ghost Touch as weapon property functions both against incorporeal as well corporeal. In fact the only source I can find about incorporeal dealing half damage is with the Ghost template, and even that is prevented by Ghost Touch. In fact magic weapons are the ones dealing half damage (with mundanes dealing no damage). So there is no evidence a magic weapon would help an Incorporeal (Ghost) deal full damage against a Corporeal.

And house ruling might undermine any penalty they were trying to give for the strong concealment ability. And it does need some penalty, else you could get 20% concealment without problem, and 50% in most situations at level 1 (at least the DM has options against Shadow Blend, Shadow Form without the penalties seem insanely powerful and nothing can stop it.). Any house rule would either need a complete rewrite (probably by giving it a level cap) and/or ignore the normal incorporeal rules that it seemingly is based on. Either case there doesn't seem to be a simple solution (partly because I don't know how powerful concealment is per level.)

Personally I would stick with Shadow Blend + A Ghost Touch Amulet of Mighty Fist.

A170
It is a real feat published by Paizo. It is part of their Golarion Campaign Books, Inner Sea Magic.

I am no expert on Hero Labs, but if I have to guess it might have to do with copy right issues. Many Golarion Content (but not this feat) is renamed on the D20PFSRD for that same reason.

A171
Any person on the edge can look outside the fog without problem.

The idea is that you cannot see beyond 5 feet, but in the case of the edge there is no fog blocking your view at that 5 feet range. It still is a bit convoluted and it can be easily read is only being able to see in your own square. Then again you are easier to see on the edge, so it makes sense you can look out the cloud no problem. (And likewise creatures outside the fog don't have concealment.)