I think at this point (I mean this particular part of the discussion, not the entire thread), all this really says is that if someone wants to break the game, they will do so. Whether the game is run using crazy houserules or completely vanilla standard 3.5 D&D rules. If a person really wants to try hard enough to break a game, they will do so.

If this is true, as it seems to be, then in the end isn't the answer just to kick out any person who tries to break the game, no out of character talk about it? If people enjoy jedi's rules, then fine. They play that way with him. Though I agree there aren't likely to be many who would. And of course there is standard (or not so standard) rules for those who hate his ways or just hate him in general (or for those who hate Orcus, who nutso people you). But in the end, if someone wants to break the game and laugh evilly and cause trouble for other players, they will find a way. All you can do is kick the a-hole, and hope no one else takes them into their game. That seems to be the line where discussing things out of game and trying to make it right just doesn't work.

Not everyone is a decent human being after all.