Quote Originally Posted by Phelix-Mu View Post
What really bothered me was that the bond is only present as a matter of fact in Lunars; can't get rid of that intimacy, honey. At least there is some benefit, but those Solar charms...what were they called...oh, right, the "I'm crazy and YOU are my b*$ch" charms from GotMH:UCS. Those are uncool. Not because they are innately malicious, but because there are no similar Lunar charms granting unparalleled influence over their mate's mind.
Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
yeeeeah... I'm talking in terms of fluff here. The mechanics usually just ruin it in some major way.

(my headcanon states that those charms were Autobot's idea so that there would be a clear hierarchy in the Exalted... it also says that most Solars avoid those charms like the plague, as they give the user a skeevy feeling, like they have to lie to their best friend/lover. Cuz that's basically what they're doing.)
Are these the charms that Desus used to enslave and rape Lilith? because I'm pretty sure he created those himself and they're supposed to be unique to him.