Guys, I'm reading, even if I don't reply immediately. I'm not in the mood to write a lot in these days.

I've taken contact with a friend psychologist. I look forward to meeting him, he's qualified and I hope he'll give me some insight.

The problem is summer: I'm going to leave and have some vacation at the end of July, and I feel I cannot miss this opportunity to rest a bit, I really need the break; and then, by the half of September, there's Princeton, with its load of courses and general business (yep, I decided to go). Please don't blame me, but this is what I feel to do right now: I'm taking the last steps for my thesis before summer, then I'll go to the sea for a while.

Thank you for taking the time to reading my thoughts.

PS: just to clarify something that seemed a little bit confused. It was me who left my GF and decided not to talk to her. She strongly wants me to see a doctor, she deeply cares for me. So yes, she's really, REALLY wonderful. I'm a complete idiot, and part of me is sure that I'm kicking the best person in my entire life. What a mess.