Kheldar moves to no longer be touching his comrades at the sight of such a bounty of food. Oranges?! I love oranges! And apples, and grapes, and ... whatever that is! Oh, and there is the lamb! Moving swiftly, he grabs a plate from the table and loads it up with fruits and meats. Navis, can you cook potatoes? Or I can eat them raw. But mashed potatoes are better. With cream! And broccoli! Oh.. never mind, I have plenty of food already.

Spoiler: OOC: Food
Show
I'd guess Kheldar eats twice as much as the average changeling, due to his ability to shapeshift as much as he does needing a higher metabolic rate. But Fey eat ~1/4 to ~1/16th as much food as mortals. But he is only part fey. I'd go ahead and guess he eats an average amount of food then.

So, three oranges, two apples, 3 dozen grapes and 1lb of meat seems reasonable. If he is partially fey, he probably prefers fruit over all else. But shapechangers I imagine would want a lot of protein for all the muscle re-configuration they have. Plus he has a base STR of 14, so he is pretty strong.