Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
[Peaceful Spring]

Once they're in shallow water, Kitty picks Annie up and tosses the tube onto the ground. "There you go, Annie. Now you can swim like the big girls." She moves the baby back and forth through the water, much to Annie's delight.
Invidia watches Kitty play with her daughter with longing and amusementbefore looking at the time via handy dandy waterproof watch powers, and cursing under her breath as she gets out of the water, grabs a bottle of water she brought with her and drinks some of it.
however, Orbriane and kitty might notice she also took some medication with the water.
Quote Originally Posted by Hyperbolic sine View Post
[Darkwater Mine]

Likewise, Wraal remains in cover, waiting for the mercenaries to approach and ready to charge at the first sign of hostility.
Sophia grins.
it can never be easy, can it? she mutters, preparing to run if sighted.
Quote Originally Posted by ImpSyndrome View Post
Sasha maneuvers out of the way of the shotgun, hoping that her ally won't be terribly hurt by it, and continues to dart around in the cover of the smog, firing off small streams of bullets. She isn't doing enough damage by herself to stop the Spell Card, though, which means that Sanji and Midori are still struggling to stay alive. Back to the fight, though, a stray shot from the magic brawl cuts into Sophia's skin and leaves a smoking welt there. Whether it's the laws of the Nexus or Chiaki's magic at work, or if yokai magic just works that way, it seems that a Titan's defenses aren't quite so ironclad when it comes to these bullets.

((Sorry to do that, but I wanted illustrate a point. Going Titan will not always be the best solution in these encounters, as I imagine it's hard to dodge a flurry of fast-moving bullets when you're 15 meters tall. Plus, no one should be outright invincible; that just takes the fun out of it. I'm sure we can all cooperate so that no major characters are killed or seriously injured without express consent, so let's give everyone a sporting chance, huh?

Actually, speaking of chances, maybe there's another way to end this fight...Let's go another round or three and see what happens.))
((it's fine. actually, Sophia was planning on acting as a shield for her friends if it got too thick a bullet storm out there, so it puts a kink in strategies.))
Sophia curses inside the titan. not that anyone can hear.
she then charges blindly towards Hizume, aiming to stun with the jump out and slam her, sending her flying. the impact won't be too damaging, but it might knock her out, which is exactly the plan