View Single Post

Thread: Trans-Atlantic Carrion Crown (IC)

1. - Top - End - #240
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Default Re: Trans-Atlantic Carrion Crown (IC)

Spoiler: More library talk
    Show
    Aurora alternatively sniffles and looks down at her feet while Elian is speaking.
    Quote Originally Posted by Farmerbink View Post
    I can only surmise, at this juncture, what the professor knew of [Gundwolf] which we do not. Gods, I hope he does not decide to kill me. I cannot imagine it being a pleasant way to go...
    Aurora manages a weak smile as she looks up and wipes... something, out of her eye and goes back to "perusing" the tomes in front of her...

Quote Originally Posted by Farmerbink View Post
    I have to admit, your assertion seems the most likely explanation. Whether the professor was a member, or worked with them, it cannot reasonably be denied that in some capacity the two are linked. Perhaps not cooperatively, but perhaps so. Again, I can do little more than guess without more compelling evidence one way or the other.

Shall we see what this trinket contains?
    At last making eye contact, Aurora looks up with a tentative smile, and, abruptly, reaches across the table to seize Elian's hand with her own.

"Yes, let's see." With a determined look on her face, she flips open the case's cover and pulls out the contents...
    Last edited by MuffinMan; 2014-07-15 at 10:11 PM.
    Spoiler: Active characters
    Show
    Waylan, Kestros and Auspice (Wrath of the Righteous)

Lydia (Age of Worms - loot tracking)