Quote Originally Posted by eggabubu8e View Post
1.) Where is the Zadatl located?
2.) Should I just create my own two-handed Heavy Blade, Spear with high crit(and possibly reach)? Or would that be unfair.

Q479 if I had Power of Storm, A frost weapon, overwhelming strike, and both the eberron shard of lightening as well as the siberys shard of merciless cold would the damage boost apply from both shards or just one if I used Overwhelming Strike?
1) Dragon 391.
2) It might be a little bit unfair. I certainly wouldn't give it both high crit and reach. Out of curiosity, why do you want all of these combinations?

A479

First, I presume you're referring to Power of the Storm, since as far as I know there's no game element that's "Power of Storm."

Beyond that:

1) Only one Shard per weapon.
2) Power of the Storm and Frost Weapon both overwrite all damage to their type, so in turn, the power is either Cold or Thunder, but never both. This is true of most of the damage type weapons; it's a part of why high-op folks are fans of Genasi (who have the ability to get fire and lightning added to powers) and Frozen Whetstones (to add cold damage). Also why Malec-Keth Janissary occasionally gets suggested as a Paragon Path for random characters (+1d4 element type damage).