Quote Originally Posted by Rawhide View Post
The Great Wall:
At the beginning of the show, didn't you notice them have to travel through a gap in a huge protective wall? I mean, it's not like invaders could go over or under, they would need to go through the checkpoint. That was the great wall.
If I recall, it wasn't exactly a DOME, was it? Either way, this still seems...tangentely related at best. It featured in absolutely no way in the plot.

Doorway to Hell:
The door went nowhere because the entire building existed before shattering to pieces to form Skyland. You can see the balcony and the top of the steps that used to exist.
Yes, I figured as much. I think I might of forgot to write that

A Rose By Any Other Name:
It's obvious that Skyland used to be Earth. They probably still teach people about the old countries and people are probably still patriotic about their heritage. I see no reason why asking which culture the name originated from would be unusual. In fact, this was likely used to reinforce that it did used to be Earth, and isn't just some random setting.
Yeah, I can understand that. I'm just shocked that this knowledge hasn't been lost, if it's been so long since Skyland was formed. Unless it wasn't formed a long time ago!