View Single Post

Thread: Sword Art Online II: Gun Gale Online

1. - Top - End - #31
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Sword Art Online II: Gun Gale Online

Quote Originally Posted by HamHam View Post
    The actual thing that happened is ludicrous. It's use as a whole is some MOST TRAGIC BACKSTORY EVER levels of ridiculous, especially when the tone of the show does not remotely justify this kind of thing. Although that's not really a new problem for this series.

Spoiler: episode 3
    Show
    Not only does that guy had to have been on some crazy drugs to just keep getting up after getting shot twice, but the recoil on that gun is going to do way more than kind of make her swing it upwards, and she apparently has magical aiming powers to have managed that headshot at the end.

Like, he couldn't have just gotten shot in the struggle and died, because that wouldn't be EXTREME enough. I guess.
    Yeah, the dark stuff is what it was supposed to be or was marketed as, honestly. It was like the first two episodes were promising to be this combination action and horror, kinda like Fullmetal Alchemist. Then it just went completely standard young adult fiction.

That scene you specifically call out does seem ridiculous... to be honest I switched to other tabs a lot when watching this episode.
    Last edited by Hiro Protagonest; 2014-07-19 at 07:39 PM.
    Avatar of George the Dragon Slayer, from the upcoming Indivisible!
    My Steam profile
    Warriors and Wuxia, Callos_DeTerran's ToB setting