Quote Originally Posted by Iwasforger03 View Post
Why does everyone hate the rogue so much? I have never ever run into effectiveness problems with rogues in pathfinder, and I'm shocked to see so much hate for them when everything I know about them indicates pathfinder actually improved the rogue. rogue talents are awesome, sneak attack has plenty of ways to be useful, and with knife master and/or scout archetypes the rogue gets even better!

I get sneak attacks on charges, i get d8 sneak attack dice, i'm almost impossible to disarm totally (I always have a knife on me somewhere), I can stealth and run full speed, i can use magic, i can cause bleed, get extra feats, etc. Where is all this rogue hate coming from?
agreed, pathfinder rogues are fantastic dual wielding damage machines that have a ridiculously high amount of skills to make them be able to handle anything. at character creation i rolled an 18 and a 16 and i really hadto force myself to ake sure the 18 went to dex as much as i would love to be able to have and make all the skill checks. rogues are a force to be reckoned with in PF. they aren't the top 2 tiers by far but i would wedge em into 3rd or 4th without question