Quote Originally Posted by Antonok View Post
A nice video. Superior, I'd say, to the disconnected fight scenes of A Twist of Fate. And Draven was pretty chill that whole time.

Quote Originally Posted by Eldariel View Post
@Cinematic: I have to say, that was the weirdest Ahri I've ever seen. She literally spends half the film running, then oneshots Zyra and at the end does stuff. She also looks scared. Where's the divine temptress she's depicted as? Did she end up on the field by accident or what? Overall it was pretty cool tho.
Too busy being shipped with Leona to act like her voice-lines would imply. And as a squishy mage, being afraid of 2-4 simultaneous enemies is the right call.

Quote Originally Posted by firedaemon33 View Post
A model like TF's or Ryze's or Garen's. Basically, one that actually looks like it could be live action and clever special effects.
Ryze's model was totally creepy. I think they did better not going so close to live-action look. Because they never get quite far enough for it not to look weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Kris on a Stick View Post
<ghost vs. flash advice>
This is all very good, but I would like to add that taking flash is unsportsmanlike, and should be limited to only Ranked, if at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Winthur View Post
honestly while seeing the rengar x katarina fight and the spread eagle pose i couldn't help but recall this one lol adult comic drawn awhile ago
Given Katarina's reaction just after, I think that was intentional of them.