And this one is long.

Quote Originally Posted by Yasahiro View Post
True, I have another question then.

By the Evolutionist being present for enchanting of Armor of the Outer Planes and Arms of the Outer Planes, does it mean he can... well, he can even fall asleep in the room and it would count?

What if the weapon or armor is sundered in that case? Does it get some sort of healing, can it be resummoned, repaired?
He needs to be present because he can't just leave the weapon/armor with the enchanter. Other than that he doesn't have to do anything.

If the weapon is sundered it just needs to be dropped and resummoned, armor can't be sundered but if it was hit by a rust monster, the same would apply.

Edit:

Is the Jet mutation affected by the character wearing heavy armor?
Yes.

Also, am I understanding it correctly? If I take it twice, will I be able to Run 7 times my base speed without provoking attacks of opportunity?
As a full-round action and in a straight line, it is pretty much a super-run action.

EDIT AGAIN:

Also, if I understand it right, when a person gets Teratomorphism II as class feature, can he instead just choose another Teratomorphism I, different than the one he chose previously?
He can, and some teratomorphisms can be taken repeatedly (Extra Mutations, Heart of [Element], etc) so you can pick those repeatedly if he wants.

And, last thing to add, wouldn't it be better to make the Arms of the Outer Plane also have the option to be made from any material, just like Armor can be?
I will see to that.

Also, is this scenario possible:

Evolutionist bought Construct Mutator feat and thus has access to construct Mutations and teratomorphs. At level 5 he takes the Plating Teratomorph. Since he can qualify for Warforged feats, can he spend a mutation to get a feat/racial feat, whichever it would be, to get Adamantine body and this laugh as he has equivalent of full plate, until he gains fourth Teratomorph, thus replacing the need for Adamantine body(Unless he wants DR) replacing the mutation that gave him feat Adamantine body with a different mutation? Like, can he this way laugh as he constantly has equivalent of full plate from level 5, which even gets better at very later levels, costing him only one mutation that he regains later on?

Unless bonus from plating and Adamantine body stacks...
It is explicitly called out as stacking.

Do you, by saying Plating has no Max Dex Bonus, mean that it is 0 or that there is no limit unless affected by wearing armor or Warforged feats?
No max dexterity bonus is a specific game term that means the armor does not interfere with your dex bonus to AC.

Can evolutionist with Plating attach Warforged components to his body? Would they be hidden if he uses Change Shape Mutation?
Change shape can't change your creature type. If you take the construct ascendance you can attach warforged components, you can also always UMD them with the emulate race function.

If Ascendancy changes Evolutionist's type, would change Shape count his original type for determining what he looks like?
It does because of the (Augmented X) subtype that ascendancy always gives.

Could Integrated Arsenal not create a weapon but a slot for sheathing weapon of specific type if he finds one, integrating it into one's arsenal, in a way? If one creates his weapon with this mutation, what material is it?
It creates the weapon, not the empty slot. The material is whatever you find appropriate for the character but the stats are those of steel (baseline).

Can evolutionist still receive grafts from Xenoalchemists? If yes, is it wrong I am grinning like an idiot because we have one in our party?
He can, talk to your DM if things like Tauric Body and extra arms gives you bonus slots for grafts.