View Single Post

Thread: LGBTAI+ 51: Lay That Hammer Down!

1. - Top - End - #1478
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: LGBTAI+ 51: Lay That Hammer Down!

Quote Originally Posted by Lissou View Post
    That's interesting. I definitely want to hug friends, including friends of a gender I m not attracted to. This desire for contact and intimacy, for me, is not linked to romance, and can appear with family members as well (and pets, for instance, who aren't on the same level at all). Yet I would not want to hug a complete stranger (while some people may have no issues with doing so).
    Oh, I absolutely hug pets. Particularly my cat, because he's just the cutest little furball I ever did see, even if he is mildly evil. I just don't get anything out of hugging humans. You put your arms around them and they do the same to you, then at some point arms are removed and I'm left wondering what anyone gained out of the exercise. Unless it's with someone who I'm romantically interested in, in which case I just melt into their arms and want to squeeze them as tight as possible and whisper sweet nothings into their ear and for some odd reason I just started feeling really lonely. But yeah, I'm probably a bit of an oddity in that regard. I've never been able to get that close to platonic friends.
    Last edited by Lanaya; 2014-07-28 at 03:00 AM.