Quote Originally Posted by The Succubus View Post
Well, there's 52 cards in a deck of cards, not counting the jokers, so how about LGBTAI 52: Aces High!
That's an awesome title.

Quote Originally Posted by golentan View Post
Hey, I have a question for people. Do you differentiate between romance and friendship?

For me, it seems like romance is just a really intense friendship. I like having friends around, I actively seek out the company of people I am romantically interested in. I feel comfortable enough to wear casual clothes and hug friends, I feel comfortable enough with romantic partners to be naked or have sex. All of these things are things I would do with a friend with a sufficiently strong bond of trust and affection, at which point I usually call it romantic interest. It feels qualitatively different, but it's a difference of quality rather than nature: Friendship feels good, romance feels better.

Edit: Also posting this in the Questions Thread.
For a moment there, I was thinking I had multiples of the same thread open and kept closing it to open the other to find I'm an idiot.

So, other people have said most of what I feel as well. Romantic feelings has that something slightly different, though the two blur and get jumbled together when there's both there for me. I've never had very successful relationships without very solid of both really, though my sample size is incredibly small.

As for how sexual feelings factor in, absolutely no idea.

Oh, also, as for the statement it varies widely for everyone, I agree with that 100%.
/As an aside, if we were all the same then the world would be less interesting, I think/