View Single Post

Thread: Assault on Isle Deepspring - IC

1. - Top - End - #112
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Assault on Isle Deepspring - IC

Maylene grinned at the giant crab - she thought she was starting to make sense of the strange being.

"Oh you do have a strong shell and a strong claw, don't you? Enough to turn a girl's head, I do say. And you always seem to have so much big, thick, hard wood around too."

And since she was getting a handle on him, she hoped she knew how to start tweaking his nose ... er, antenna?

Kamynar's hands felt really, really good on her back and she sighed as he finished. "Oh that was lovely. Thank you very much. Physical exertion is not my area of ... well, strength. That, well, that just made me feel better than I have since we were on the boat."

"And, Henry, since you're so strong and I'm so not, would you please take these chains with you? I'm going to use them, but they're really heavy for little me to pull around. Normally I have Clunk carry them, but you are so much faster than he is, that I think we'll be better served by having them with you."

Maylene opens her backpack as she speaks and a small, grey hand reaches up from the backpack and hands several chains to her. She lugs the 6 foot chains out and reaches in for more chains. And more. And more. And more.

Eventually she has a pile of fourteen iron chains on the ground next to her and she pulls her backpack back on.

"You can just drop them when you charge in on something, and I'll set them to dancing from there."

Maylene started poking a the sword and the armor Henry was using and shuddered. "Nasty things used them, but the items are delightful. Just give me a moment to check them out."

With that, Maylene sat down with them, dwarfed by the massive weapon and armor and set her magic to Identify the items.
    Last edited by WebTiefling; 2014-08-01 at 12:41 PM.
    Spoiler: I am playing...
    Show
    Thanks to Elder Tsufu for the awesome Mat Cauthon avatar!