Kith's eyes go wide as they enter the clearing, clearly impressed. When everyone else stops, she keeps walking towards the tree that looms above her. She pauses for just a moment, looks back at Lucas, and says You asked me about things I'd seen on my travels...if I'd ever encountered any noteworthy creatures. I've seen some neat things...but this...THIS is amazing!! Beaming from head to toe, she turns back to the tree and keeps walking closer, her head tilted up as if to drink in as much of the sight as possible. She keeps talking, but seems to be talking to herself. I wonder how old this tree IS, exactly...or precisely what species it is...I need a closer look at those leaves, the bark. Oh wait! I can't forget to see if there is any moss growing on it. We really need that moss. I wonder if the moss has any other properties that we don't know of yet. Or why it only grows on this tree...is there something unique about it aside from how massive and old it is? Hmmmmm...so many questions... Great Desna, what a sight!

Spoiler: skill checks
Show
perception check...does anything unusual stick out to her as she stares at the tree? (1d20+8)[16]
knowledge check, profession...what conclusions does she draw to her own questions as she studies the tree, based on her knowledge of plants? (1d20+6)[19]